Que Horror!

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Last Friday, we celebrated my daughter’s birthday with a dinner in a fine restaurant that highlight modern Filipino cuisine – MESA. And as a tradition, our daughter gets to buy new books as a part of her birthday presents (it’s not that she doesn’t get to buy any all year round. Haha!). As she was picking her titles, my husband and I went through the aisles and at the Horror Section, I found this:
Kakasweldo pa lang, UBOS naThe book, ”Kakasweldo pa lang, UBOS na?” was there along with Charlaine Harris’ books. Hahaha! It’s either someone found it humorous and fitting to be placed there or it was mindlessly left there. But seriously, it can indeed be scary! You worked hard for your salary for 15 or 30 days and then it’s all used up! I was not able to skim through this book but I will surely look for one when we go visit the bookstore again. Financial management is one interesting subject and it is a good life skill to learn and to teach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font