Our New Pet

>> Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We are now a family of four and our fourth member is a feline! Meet Goldin:

pet cat

She was a stray cat who decided to have us take her in. She used to just come and visit for meals and one day, I allowed her to come inside the house and like what they say, the rest is history.

She is one spoiled cat – toys, cat foods, her own bed and fresh supplies of paper bags (she lies on them, play with them or tear them off). I even got her a collar which she obviously despises. Haha!

She even got her own spaces on our bed and on my work table. She is an adult when we adopted her and we’re surprised to learn that she’s toilet trained. And she is a smart cat too and knows a lot of tricks. She likes to sleep inside the room while I work or write about ren wei shi 705 or craft or watch my TV series during the day. And just like the rest of us, she likes to eat. Apart from her usual food, she likes to have a bite of corn cobs and potato chips! Haha!

Having her around is such a joy. She keeps me company and is my source of entertainment especially during weekdays. As long as I keep her satiated, we are OK. But if I keep on ignoring her demands for food, well, that’s another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font