Hello, December!

>> Monday, December 2, 2013

One thing that concerns me now is our Christmas break getaway. Surprisingly, we have no fixed plans yet. Same thing goes with my birthday. I have been asking my husband about it but he keeps on asking me back – where do I want to spend my birthday. I do not know, I tell him. So he asks again, “Where do you NOT want to spend your birthday?” and for that, I have an answer. Hahaha! Anyways, one thing is for sure – I want to watch a musical play during that weekend. Or probably a concert. One is scheduled sponsored by a good fender custom shop and our favorite band is playing. It is going to be fun, for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font