1st Anniversary Contest

>> Monday, July 15, 2013

I have been working with polymer clay for about one year and eight months now. In fact, it has been a source of income for me. Like what I always say, I am grateful that I have been given a chance to get paid for doing things that I like. First it was blogging and for more than a year now, polymer clay crafting.

Last week, we/ I celebrated my online shop’s first anniversary. (And it was my husband’s birthday too!) And to thank my friends and clients for their patronage and support, I will be running a contest. Hopefully, I can launch it this afternoon. I am just polishing the details and it is good to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font