Today (6/4/2013)

>> Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Outside my window… a cloudy and hot day.

I am thinking… of cleaning up my work space but work beckons and paid work comes first!
I am thankful for… the recently concluded vacation that I had. It is refreshing and very much invigorating!
From the kitchen… a big serving of fried pork lechon, a box of pomelo, a big box of brownies from S&R, choco fudge baked by an aunt and a lot more – our haul from Davao City. Yay!

I am wearing…  my new red tank top and red shorts. They match!
I am creating… a poster for my friend. She asked for help in designing before forwarding it to a printing company that claims to have the best

Web To Print Workflow solutions.
I am reading… NOTHING! I have not read a book for quite some time now but for a very good reason – work. My days and months are filled with commissioned orders and online tasks and I am grateful. However, I intend to find some time to read in order to nourish the mind and soul an hour before sleeping.

I am hoping… that this school year will be good for my daughter and our family. She enjoys learning and knows her strong and weak points. I hope and pray that there are enough opportunities for her to grow as a person.
I am hearing… some vehicles outside and the electric fan’s whirring sound.
Around the house…my daughter doing some last minute tidying up of her room in preparation for school next week. She is done now, she told me. On the other hand, I am busy finishing as many online tasks as I can.
One of my favorite things… my relatively new phone!
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish some commissioned work, blog without cramming, and help my daughter prepare for the new school year. We have books and notebooks to cover and we need to buy her new uniforms as the old ones are quite short for her now.
A picture I love: This batch of commissioned order of Elmo-inspired items. These are all handmade by me!
elmo polymer clay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font