Take Chances

>> Monday, June 3, 2013

live with no regrets quoteWhen I was younger, I chanced upon a quote asking which is worse – regret because we didn’t take chances or regret for the mistakes we made because of the chances we took. It had made me think and choose consciously or not, to take chances because I would rather regret for trying than wondering what if I tried.

When I am torn between doing and not doing, I go for just doing it because I don’t want to die wondering what could have happened if I tried. Mistakes are just consequences of the decisions we make and I might as well learn from them instead of mulling over them. At least I tried. At least I took my chance. At least I did my best. And when I am at my deathbed, I hope that I won’t be having a long list of what-ifs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font