Save Your Pet with CPR

>> Sunday, May 19, 2013

One of the things that I want to do but I can’t for now is to own a pet. Whether it’s a fish or a cat, I can’t due to our lack of space and more importantly, our lifestyle. We often travel and we have nobody who can care for the pet when we’re away. I used to own a lot of cats when I was younger and caring for them certainly brought me a lot of joy at that time.

Anyway, it is good that we know how to give proper attention to our pets during emergency situations. If you own a dog or cat, you will certainly find this graphic illustration on how to save your pet with CPR very helpful.

how to give dogs CPRSource

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font