Hello, May!

>> Monday, May 6, 2013

It’s already May and it only means one thing – our summer break is about to end soon. We have not enrolled our kid yet but I am slowly preparing for the school year. In fact, I’ve already ordered silicone stamps that can be used on her books, notebooks and other stuff. Also, instead of designing, I just downloaded some free sticker labels that you can see below. I just have to put her name on it and then print and cut it. You can download it by clicking on the image.
free sticker labelsMay also means Mother’s Day and my father’s birthday. I do not know what my husband and daughter have planned for my day. However, I already bought a box of Cohiba – something that he’s been asking from me since last year.

And before the summer break ends, I will have my last hurrah as I am going to have mommy break. It is one of those trips that I look forward to every year and I know it is going to be fun and refreshing just like last time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font