Today (2/14/2013)

>> Thursday, February 14, 2013

Outside my window… a really sunny Valentine’s Day! It is not that humid YET so I am not complaining.
I am thinking… of destructing and reconstructing an accessory to come up with a nicer one.

From the kitchen… Oh lots! I have a 2-day old pork adobo, ginataan, fresh lumpia.
I am wearing… my new tank top and favorite shorts.
I am creating… a list of topics for my very fresh travel blog.
I am going…to visit the dentist this weekend.

Around the house… just yours truly trying to work on some online tasks.
One of my favorite things… my pasta machine which I use for my clay crafting. It is very useful and one of my essentials.

A picture I love: The troop during my birthday celebration last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font