Hey There, Weekend!

>> Friday, February 15, 2013

And it is another weekend! If you know me personally, you would have known by now that it is my most favorite time of the week (just like the majority!). So, what are our plans for this weekend?

Saturday is a consultation with teachers/ claiming of report cards. It is a first time that it’s scheduled on a weekend and I am very happy since it means that the husband can go with me. And the better news is that our daughter ranked first AGAIN! She’s been first honor for three consecutive grading periods now and obviously, I am way too happy and proud of her. After the consultation, we plan to see our dentist for prophylaxis for both the husband and yours truly. Our daughter just had hers early this month. Afterward, maybe we could go and celebrate. I promised our daughter that I will reward her with P200 every grading that she tops her class. (This is a first time since we’ve conditioned her of NOT being rewarded for doing a great job. Why? Because it is HER DUTY to do her best.) Anyway, she spends her reward on books so most likely, we’re going to hit the mall for a little book-shopping and some celebrating. I want to buy new crafting books and my husband needs to find a good aluminum tube bending for a project he wants to start. To end the day, we plan to hear the anticipated mass and then enjoy the rest of the evening.

On Sunday, it will just be a day of rest and preparation for a new week ahead. No plans to go out either but let’s see.

I hope you too, shall have a restful and refreshing weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font