News

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just a day after my birthday, I received an SMS from a brother in-law telling me that finally, after a very long wait, our developer has secured a License to Sell. It means that there is a 50% chance of us celebrating this year’s Christmas at our brand new home. We are not sure yet about the schedule of building the house but it has certainly made me excited. I’ve already taken out the magazines and books on interior designing and home improvement which I’ve accumulated last year. I want to focus on our bedrooms and kitchen first, thus, I am looking for nice beds and sinks and a white kitchen cabinet too. I like colors but dashes of white is good too, as it create an illusion of bigger space.

This good news is a great motivator for me to work harder this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font