Brr…

>> Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting up in the morning has been a chore for my daughter and me. The weather has been really cold and very conducive for sleeping. Aside from that, sunrise seem to be a bit late nowadays that darkness and the cold temperature make it hard to leave the bed. I am not complaining though. I love cold weather and this has been the long overdue kind of temperature that I was waiting for since December. I know we’ll be able to save some on electricity bills since there is no need to turn on the electric fans especially during the night.



By the way, one of our friends will go trekking next weekend and she already prepared for the said activity by taking out her mountain hardwear fleece coat – perfect for the weather. We were invited to join but since the daughter has to prepare for her exams, we have to pass. Anyway, we’ll just wait for the photo and another chance to join them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font