Sickie

>> Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This morning, the long overdue intramurals has finally started at my daughter’s school. And true enough, she woke up early today. It has been her personal observation that during non-class days, she wakes up early no matter how late she sleeps the night before. Oh I perfectly understand her! Haha! Anyway, she won’t be joining any event. It is a good time to have fun and play with her friends but unfortunately, I won’t be letting her leave for school tomorrow. She has been coughing since the week started and I have to let her rest until the weekend. As much as I nag remind her not to run around the school and take it easy so as not to tire herself, I know she’ll forget everything the minute I leave her at school. Thus, it is best that she stays home and recuperate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font