Oh So Busy

>> Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I haven’t been THIS busy my entire life. Each minute of my day is very important as I have to finish commissioned orders for my online shop named The Clay Craft Studio and write blog posts. Apart from that, I have to run a household. It’s a good thing that my husband is very supportive and my daughter is big enough to care for her self.

 



This week is what I call my storm before the calm. And true enough, I have been sleeping at midnight to finish orders or posts and then I wake up around 6AM to prepare my daughter for school. I try my best to get at least six hours of sleep everyday as lack of sleep can trigger the worst migraine. I try to take supplements too in order to boost my immune system. I learned that eating well helps. I don’t have much time and energy to cook decent meals nowadays (and we don’t have hired help) so thanks to take outs, my family is still nourished.

So I can’t wait for this week to over and eventually, enjoy the fruits of our labor (and the long break) with my family. We hope to enjoy the sun, sea and sand somewhere and to see friends and relatives. It is going to be fun and absolutely the best way to end this wonderfully blessed year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font