Today (10/9/2012)

>> Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Outside my window… it’s about midnight so it’s really, really dark.
I am thinking… of how blessed I have been with work this week (and it’s only Tuesday!)

.
From the kitchen… a three-day old pork adobo. 
I am wearing… a new pink sleeveless top and a very old shorts.
I am creating… some blog posts tonight.
I am going…to create a doll tomorrow out of polymer clay. It’s a bit challenging so wish me luck!


I am hearing… the whirring of the electric fan.
Around the house…my favorite persons are sleeping while I am trying to get some work done.

One of my favorite things… my new pair of eyeglasses with photochromic/ transitional lenses. My husband love them too since we were able to buy them at a very good price. Hehe.
A picture I love: Us with BFF’s sister and mom. I love that BFF always, always shoots at my best angle. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font