Today (10/2/2012)

>> Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Outside my window… the dawn is breaking (and I am still wide awake).
I am thinking… of finally getting back to clay crafting after two stressful weeks.


I am thankful for… two things: the daughter and I to finally recover from sickness AND the weekend our family spent with some of the persons closest to our hearts.
From the kitchen… A LOT! We had guests over the weekend so we are fully stocked!
I am wearing… my new favorite shirt and shorts.
I am creating… my to-do list for the week.
I am going…to make prototypes for some clients tomorrow

.
I am hearing… some loud music from the distance at this time of the night/ day. It’s annoying!


Around the house…just us trying to rest (and me to work!).
One of my favorite things… the husband’s new gadget which I get to borrow. Winking smile
A picture I love: A set of baby shower tokens that I made. I find them cute!

baby polymer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font