The World Wide Web’s Favorite Fairy

>> Friday, October 12, 2012

The bloglandia has been buzzing with news and posts regarding a certain Fairy Hobmother recently. It got me curious so I did a little research and was able to track him down. Yes, you’ve read it right – he’s a HE! Further questioning revealed that indeed, he loves to shower deserving bloggers with gifts. Not the big gifts such as a freezer but something that can help you own that appliance. Really cool, right? He is big when it comes to spreading happiness and joy in the World Wide Web and obviously, it loves him back. It is evident in the raves and cheers that he has been receiving for quite some time now.
FairyHobmother
The generous Fairy Hobmother instructed me to tell you that he also wants to visit YOUR BLOG. However, he needs to know where that is so make sure you leave a comment along with your blog link after reading this post. Deal? Deal!

10 comments:

Buge October 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

Deal! Please visit my blogs, too, Fairy Hobmother!

Kaje October 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM  

Deal! I'd love for the Fairy Hobmother to visit my blog too!

Jhari October 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM  

Me too, deal! I'm good to go, just come and visit me dear Fariy Hobmother.

toni October 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

Surely! Visit my blogs too fairy hobmother!

jennyL October 13, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Hooray! Fairy Hobmother is very generous !

Avenue Junkie October 13, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

I hope to meet the Fairy Hobmother soon, congrats to you!

Race October 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

you're so lucky sis, fairy visited your blogs!

it's a deal, please visit my blogs too fairy hobmother:)

Moments of My Life
Great Giving

Aggie October 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

Please spread your fairy dust more!

Dez October 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

Congrats! blogosphere is indeed filled with joy and happiness with the Fairy's generosity by giving wonderful gifts!

Bela October 16, 2012 at 8:20 AM  

he is indeed the world wide web's favorite fairy. congrats sis

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font