Hello, Weekend!

>> Saturday, October 13, 2012

It is good to finally say that again. I have worked hard during the week and I think I deserve some rest. And I do need some self-rewarding too. I want to drop by one of our favorite local restaurants for a native delicacy that I have been craving for. It’s a good thing that they have branch at our favorite mall that’s having a 3-day sale. We need to also buy some cheap plus size homecoming dresses, not for me but for a friend who can’t find a style that fits her taste. I know her too well and she said that she trusts my judgment so she gave me her size and I will go shop for her later. My husband and daughter needs to shop for some things too, aside from our groceries. Indeed, it’s a great day to go malling! I hope you’re enjoying the weekend too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font