Today (8/9/2012)

>> Thursday, August 9, 2012

Outside my window… a really very gloomy day.
I am thinking… of how nice it is to see the sun shining again. This terrible weather has caused more than enough damages!
I am thankful for… my family being warm, safe and dry in the middle of this calamity but I feel for those severely affected by this awful weather condition.  
From the kitchen… pancakes and spaghetti.
I am wearing… pajamas and my favorite t-shirt.
I am creating… or writing some blog posts just before the deadline. Yay! 
I am going…to print some photo requirements for my daughter.

I am reading…  news updates regarding our weather condition.
I am hearing… just some vehicles passing by.
Around the house…my daughter reviewing her notes why I try to blog.
One of my favorite things… a wooden thingamajig that my husband bought for me two weekends ago. It is where I hang my finished key chains and other items I use for crafting.
A picture I love: Colorful yet inedible cupcakes, anyone?

cupcake polymer clay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font