Today (8/25/2012)

>> Saturday, August 25, 2012

Outside my window… a sunny/ cloudy day.
I am thinking… of doing my marketing list after lunch time today. The husband promised to accompany me to the wet market tomorrow and it is one thing that I look forward to doing this long weekend simply because I like shopping for fresh produce and being with the husband. Yay!


I am thankful for… my husband’s unconditional support and love. (Yiii!)  
From the kitchen… my lechon paksiw rice, tocino, sunny side up and Portuguese sardines. Yummy late breakfast!
I am wearing… my new shorts and favorite shirt.
I am creating… some blog posts. 
I am going…to order online some

customized gift cards by plastic printers

. I have been reading some positive reviews about this particular store so I want to try them.
I am hearing… my daughter singing a Christmas song. Someone’s very excited about Christmas!
Around the house…my daughter playing and singing while the husband is reading the news on his iTouch.
One of my favorite things… my newest wooden bed table given by the husband. It makes working on bed more convenient and comfortable.
A picture I love: A Barbie-themed bracelet that yours truly made and it has been a best seller at my online shop.


1 barbie 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font