AirPhil Express Seat Sale (8/6/2012)

>> Monday, August 6, 2012

airphil express seat sale
Another seat sale is happening at my favorite airline  - AirPhil Express. And this time, they are offering discounted fares for Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong. For Php488 as base fare, one can already visit these places from October 15 to December 15, 2012. Head over AirPhil Express’ website to book.



I consider ourselves lucky to be living near an international airport and once our passports are processed, we are going to start our Asian tour. I have encountered a problem with the Local Civil Registry at the place where we got married, thus, I am still waiting for our marriage certificate to be released by the National Statistics Office. One friend said that we should start our overseas travel soon and enjoy what other countries have to offer. I just have to remember

buy padron cigars for him as tokens from our overseas trip. I asked him to help me pray that the pray that the authorities will expedite the processing of our papers so that we can travel soon and buy him those cigars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font