Weight Issues Again

>> Saturday, June 16, 2012

I have been postponing buying two weighing scales. One for my self and the other, a small one for my polymer clay projects. I have not weighed myself for about five months now but by merely fitting my clothes which by the way do not fit well anymore, I know I’ve gained weight. I do not need any weighing scale to tell me that I gained the weight that I lost two years ago. I know I have been slacking when it comes to exercising and unmindful of my diet. I have been binge eating a lot and a friend has advised me to seek help from http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-Adipex-Medicine.aspx to help curb my appetite. However, I know I can lose weight if I only have the determination and motivation to do so. Two years ago, I had a target towards the end of the year and I think, it is not late yet to make one for this year. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font