Today (6/20/2012)

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outside my window… a dark, cold night.
I am thinking… of how busy my day will be tomorrow since my week has just started today. Yikes.
I am thankful for… recovering from malaise which lasted for about three days.
From the kitchen… my Two Cheese Creamy Spaghetti! It is loaded with mushroom and carrots too. The daughter said it’s yummy and I believe her.
I am wearing… a new tank top and shorts.
I am creating… this blog post? LOL!
I am going…to send a parcel to a client tomorrow plus payments to some sellers. I can’t wait for my (claying) loots due to arrive this week!
I am reading…  The Power of a Praying Parents by Stormie Omartian again.
I am hearing… some neighbors noisily discussing some issues.
Around the house…a girl sleeping and yours truly still wide awake waiting for the Husband.
One of my favorite things… my pasta machine. It is very useful for creating with clay. It frees me and my hands from the tedious and endless hours of polymer clay conditioning.
A picture I love: A cupcake with initial, one of the things I created using polymer clay. This is one of the tokens given by my friend’s daughter to her classmates before the school year ended.

polymer clay cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font