7 Happy Thoughts for the Week

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This week’s happy thoughts for me are:

  1. The very refreshing and invigorating summer break that I had recently. I am now back more alive and ready to face another school year.
  2. Friends and my parents who made the said break memorable. It is always a joy to return to my first home and spend time with them.

  3. The husband who allowed and encouraged me to take the much needed break. He has always been supportive of me and my crazy ideas. He even bought me flowers and posted welcome notes on our doors (separately for me and the daughter) when we arrived home last weekend.

  4. The inspiration and drive to play in the kitchen again.

  5. My online job that keeps me busy and productive.

  6. We were able to enroll the girl early this week and shop for school materials too.

  7. The occasional rain that cools the temperature down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font