Today

>> Monday, April 16, 2012

Outside my window… a dark and peaceful midnight.
I am thinking… of how long my to-do list is for this week. 
I am thankful for… our family’s health plus the financial blessings that we spend, save and share.
From the kitchen… fishes and vegetables plus fruits.
I am wearing… my usual tank top and shorts.
I am creating… blogs posts and hopefully, some Minnie Mouse themed key chains for a goddaughter tomorrow.
I am going…to accomplish as much as I can on my to-do list as I can tomorrow and on Wednesday.
I am reading…  The House of God by Max Lucado.
I am hoping… for a somewhat cooler temperature tomorrow. It’s way too hot nowadays! I am running out of ls14250c batteries since I frequently bring and use our battery-operated compact fan when going out
I am hearing… the whirring of the electric fans’ blades.
Around the house…a sleeping kid and an adult trying to work on some tasks.
One of my favorite things… our washing machine! It is basic but very helpful in cutting my laundry time and laundry soap consumption in half.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Oh a lot! It’s just a Monday so I still have six days! Blog, finish some household chores, meet some friends, fly to another city, meet relatives and friends there, attend a wedding and reunion, HIT THE BEACH! 
A picture I love: A rather expensive yet very decadent slice of Tartufo from Italliani’s on my daughter’s birthday.
Tartufo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font