Today

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Outside my window… a peaceful and relatively cold evening.
I am thinking… of my menu for the rest of the week.
I am thankful for… my online job that lets me do what I like and at the same time take care of my family.
From the kitchen… just fried fish because I haven’t stocked up the fridge. I will be defrosting it and do the marketing tomorrow.
I am wearing… shorts and tank top.
I am creating… blog posts. It’s been a while since I blogged like a mad woman!
I am going… to get my act together and make sure that my blogs are getting the attention that they rightfully deserve. From me.
I am reading… Facebook updates again. Argh. I have been watching too much House, MD that I can do not find time to pick up a book and read. That MUST change.  
I am hoping…to have a really, ultra cool February!
I am hearing… some vehicles passing by the street adjacent to our room.
Around the house… my daughter reading a book (probably the Bible since it’s her newest interest. Plus her teacher reminded them to do just that when they have nothing else to do. For me, that’s a good advice and it’s good that my daughter listens to good advices.)
One of my favorite things… that black DSL thingamajig box. Can I just say my Internet rocks? :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Watch more House, MD. And yes, the usual domestic stuff must be accomplished too. Plus the online tasks. I do not know though, if I will have time for clay and scrapbook. 
A picture I love: This was taken by my BFF, Ric, during my first zip line adventure in Eden’s Park in Davao City two years ago. With me is one of my bestest friend, JD. I can‘t wait to do this again!

Zip Line Eden's Park, Davao City

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font