Loony and Saint?

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It is my daughter’s exams week and we have been very busy helping her review her notes in between cooking, laundry and keeping the house in order. It’s not that I have a dozen of kids to feed, dress and take care of. Haha! We are still trying to settle down here in our new apartment. Aside from that, I am dabbling into a new craft which is quite time-consuming though very interesting – molding using polymer clay. I will share with you my creations soon.

And let me leave you with this interesting and oh-so-true quote I found on Pinterest:
mother quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font