DSL

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For two weeks now, I have been enjoying really fast Internet compared to my previous connections – Wimax for home and USB when mobile and when we moved. We are now on DSL and after so much distress caused by the transfer of our previous account to a new one, I am now a happy camper. Accessing websites loaded with photos like galleries and even wholesale jewelry stores is a breeze and so is downloading files. I can also conveniently watch tutorials on YouTube more conveniently because they load fast. I have never been patient with YouTube in the past because waiting is not my thing. I am learning a new craft and the new friends I found because of it recommend that I watch more YouTube tutorials to advance into the craft. Thanks to my DSL, that is now possible sans hair-pulling due to poor connection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font