Baking?

>> Friday, January 20, 2012

One of the things that I want to learn this year is how to bake. So, the husband finally bought me another electric oven to use for our food. (The other one which I bought earlier this month is used for my new hobby.)

Last Thursday, I planned on hitting the hypermarket to buy me some baking materials and tools but… I CHICKENED OUT! As I have the tendency to hoard, I need to research first and know what I need as a newbie and NOT everything that I see at the store. Another thing is that I am intimidated by baking as it requires accurate measurements which is really not my strength YET. But anyway, hopefully the husband can help me decide. We’ll research together this weekend and go shopping too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font