Today

>> Thursday, December 29, 2011

Outside my window… a silent and starry night.
I am thinking… of how exciting our 13 days have been.
I am thankful for… a fabulous and blessed December 2011.
From the kitchen… my father’s cooking – my favorites of course! Various fishes and lobster. Tomorrow, we’ll have crabs. Yay!
I am wearing… the usual tank top and shorts.
I am creating… some blog posts.
I am going…to attend a grand reunion tomorrow, meet some high school friends and if the schedule permits, meet more friends!
I am reading… Facebook updates? Smile with tongue out
I am hoping…to have the energy to visit the mall on January 1. We are planning to buy a new refrigerator for the new house, some new books for the girl, eyelash growth products for yours truly and a new belt for the husband.
I am hearing… the crickets.
Around the house… the kid and her Dad playing their favorite game on the iPod.
One of my favorite things… for a change, my monstrous camera. The DSLR. It has been my companion during the various events that we’ve attended though it’s quite heavy.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish our version of “Amazing Race” per a friend of mine.
A picture I love: Taken by the husband during our tour at the Island of Corregidor on my birthday:
Island of Corregidor

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font