Next Year

>> Monday, December 19, 2011

One year ago, I was able to reach my target weight and wear something to show it off! It was not really tough since all I had to do is limit my carbo intake and exercise religiously. Unfortunately, after a year, I can’t tell you that I have maintained that ideal weight because I have not! Lack of motivation and will power was my nemesis! I even told a friend of mine that if will power is sold online like the auto estimating software he’s selling, I would be the first one to hoard the product!

It is my strong conviction that everything begins in the mind. Thus, if I myself am convinced that I can do it and achieve it, I certainly can! That will move me to act and move. And I intend to do better next year. It’s a good thing that there is always a “next year” so we can do better, don’t you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font