Hello, December?

>> Monday, November 7, 2011

It’s the first Monday of November already! Can you believe it? Time flies so fast and very soon, we are going to welcome December! Just like many others, it is my most favorite month of the year. It used to be the only month when our family gets to travel together, thanks to Christmas break at work and school. Aside from that, it is also my birth month! No, there won’t be any birthday party invitations to be sent out as I’m done with and too old for big birthday parties. My mom threw birthday parties for me until I graduated from college. I also had a few when I started working. But now, I prefer traveling and a quiet birthday dinner with my family to celebrate the milestone. It must be my age, I guess. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font