Halloween Plans

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almost everyone’s busy preparing for the Halloween. In fact, my friends’ kids have their costumes ready. On the other hand, we are preparing for trip! It was scheduled during my daughter’s semestral break and we all look forward to travelling again. Upon coming home, we’re scheduled to meet another friend whom we haven’t seen for a while. And before the month ends, we hope to attend a story-telling plus cupcake decorating activity sponsored by a bookstore in the metro. So there. We have a Halloween activity after all. Though I don’t think there’ll be any costume as I am not up for it. Too lazy to look for one. Hahahaha!

What are your plans for Halloween?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font