Guilty?

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We have an upcoming wedding early next month and though we’ve been frequenting the malls during weekends, I still haven’t shopped for a nice dress for the said event. My husband was patient enough when I go through the displays however, I feel more at ease shopping for (non) essentials sans him. Of course, it’s a different thing when I am buying some indoor hdtv antennas. But when it comes to shoes, bags or even dresses, I prefer to shop alone. Or with my girl or gay friends. I do not know. Maybe because I feel guilty for overspending on such things? Hahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font