Are You on Skype?

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have always been a late bloomer. And to prove my point, let me tell you that I’ve only get to download and seriously use Skype just this year. I have heard about it and maybe created an account some years ago but since I had no use for it, I eventually forgot it. But now that I live miles and miles away from my friends, it seems to be the most convenient tool to communicate with them without spending too much.

Just this morning, prior to working online,, I had a good and refreshing talk with an old friend through Skype. It was she who insisted that I download Skype and I am grateful that I followed her advice. We talked for about an hour and it felt good to hear her again as I am in high need for adult conversation. LOL!

Thank you, Skype!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font