When September Ends

>> Monday, September 19, 2011

September is about to end next week and it’s only today that I heard the song, Wake Me Up When September Ends. It’s not that the song holds a special meaning for me. In fact, September is kinda special for my family and I don’t want it to end just yet.

But unlike me, some of my friends are already eager for October to end. Yes, October. It’s time for Halloween and dressing up and consuming sweets in large amounts. On the other hand, others are patiently waiting for Thanksgiving and of course, Cyber Monday. In fact, they’ve already started their shopping list. If my memory serves me right, I got my netbook during last year’s Cyber Monday. However this year, there’ll be no major purchases for us as we are saving for a big project plus some more travels for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font