Hello, September!

>> Friday, September 2, 2011

Can you actually believe it? The ber months are already upon us and in a few, we’ll be celebrating Christmas! In fact, my first SMS yesterday, being the first day of September came from my best friend who wished me a merry Christmas. Haha!

He usually rings me during long drives so I asked where he was headed to yesterday. I received a reply that he is just checking out some car rims for sale at a certain store and not on travel. It seems that his car rims need replacement and he only got around shopping just yesterday due to his hectic schedule. And he does not expect things to slow down for him, work-wise, especially during the last quarter of the year. Quotas and sales targets must be met so he really, really need to work double time. I hope though, that he’ll have enough time to rest during the holidays and to see me, of course, when we go visit.

3 comments:

Actos Injury Lawyers September 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM  

Fall is so much awaited by those people who usually are melancholic, because they can feel the sadness of this season. I guess, in some way, fall is beautiful too.

Actos Side Effects September 15, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

September is the month of meditation. You look at the falling leaves and you think how fast our life goes. It really makes you think.

Actos Injury Help September 17, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

September is a special month for me, i actually love autumn! Its my favorite season. Yeah summer its pretty cool too with all the sun and good weather. But autumn has that worm feeling. Maybe its just me...

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font