What’s Playing on my iPod…

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2011

… over and over again? This:

The Best of Sixpence None the Richer
The Best of Sixpence None the Richer. I am a creature of habit, that’s for sure. And this has been my favorite album for quite some time now. I play it on the background while scrapbooking or writing. Their music keeps me alert and awake, especially in the morning. But the more important reason that made me stick with this album is the message that is imparted by their songs – faith, hope and love. ;)

My favorites include Trust, The Ground You Shook and Breathe Your Name. Of course, not to be missed are There She Goes and Kiss Me. But if you ask my daughter, she will tell you that her most favorite track is Dancing Queen. Well, that’s a good choice too, baby!

1 comments:

Jhari August 23, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Favorite ko rin sila noon. Ano kinanta nila before? BLTriangle ba?

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font