Our Movie Dates

>> Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last night, my friend Roy, asked if I have seen the final Harry Potter movie. Unfortunately NOT. Our weekends have been very busy with things which are far more important like recuperating from illness. My daughter was sick last weekend. That’s after me getting sick two weekends ago.

While we can’t bring our daughter with us to watch HP7 (too much conflict seem to agitate her) she insisted that the three of us watch Captain America.  I hope we can still catch HP7 and Captain America before Smurfs the Movie is shown on theaters. That’s another movie that the three of us plan to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font