I Made a Zoo Box!

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We live relatively far from my daughter’s school and she has been instructed several times before to inform me of any school projects require us to buy supplies from the store prior to our ride home. Forgetful that she is, it is a good thing that two days ago, she told me of a school requirement – cutout photos of wild and domesticated animals which should be placed inside a shoe box. It will be called a Zoo Box. It’s a good thing that I was on a store last week and saw their huge collection of educational posters. That’s where we proceeded that day to buy the materials we needed.

The mall was undergoing a renovation but my daughter was very much impressed by the stores in it. She was more delighted to see that what we needed were all there. It’s just a sad thing that the store did not invest on good receipt printers like the Epson TM-T88V used by other stoers. They are still using an old one that has made the cashier do her job slower than usual.

Anyway, I spent the evening cutting out the animals as they were plenty. I also did the wrapping of the shoe box with manila paper. Use of scissors is therapeutic for me but finding a way to effectively and nicely wrap a shoe box without creases is somewhat frustrating. But I think I did a pretty good job with my daughter’s Zoo Box. I even got a comment that wiped away all my tiredness and frustration: “I am so lucky to have you as my Mom!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font