Thank You, Health Insurance!

>> Friday, July 15, 2011

I realized the value of health insurance when I had to go under the knife many years back. It was a pretty expensive procedure and had to be done in another city. I remembered the experience last night when a friend shared with me that she and her husband found an insurance plan that fits their needs from the website, http://www.wholesaleinsurance.net/. As I recall, we only spent for our food and other commodities upon discharge. My best friend was kind enough to provide us with shelter while I was recuperating. Truth to be told, at that time, we could not afford that procedure if we were paying the full amount. And we only took the risk because we are covered.

I am happy to report that I have been in the best shape ever. However, I do not want to take my chances since I’d rather spend our money on other things (like travel) and I do not want to undergo another medical procedure if I can help it! 

1 comments:

Mai July 18, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Hi Zanne! I couldn't agree more when you said that a cheap health insurance is really valuable and how it can help us save a ton from nerve-wracking and savings-damaging medical bills! I underwent a laparoscopic procedure for my gallstones removal 3 years ago and would you believe that we just paid $1 for a miscellaneous expense (representing a bed pan that I used LOL!) out of my total hospital bill amounting to USD2,000+? My health insurance was my savior. Great to hear that your friends have themselves secured as well by having a health insurance.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font