Starting My Monday Right?

>> Monday, July 4, 2011

I wonder if it is the weather, what I had last night (a big slice of chocolate cake and a huge chunk of leche flan) or because I have been lacking sleep but I really do feel lethargic this morning.

Upon coming home from my daughter’s school, I was torn between doing the laundry, working on my online tasks or agreeing with a friend to accompany him to the mall for a lunch date and help him shop for a brand new barska. He will be leaving soon and needs to find a new one prior to his trip next week.

I just can’t seem to choose because they all are good choices so… I slept instead! The chores can wait and my friend still has a week until he leaves. I was reading a book on my iTouch and when the battery was drained, I took a nap. I woke up after 2.5 hours feeling more lazy. I’d rather sleep or read than lift a finger. Argh. It is a Monday and I need to be productive but, but, but the flesh is weak, so to speak.

Anyway, here is hoping that this will over soon. I think that this usually happens when I had a fun and tiring weekend, which is usually the case. Hehe.

Happy Monday, y’all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font