My Thoughts on PR Updating

>> Thursday, July 21, 2011

One of the most terrifying things that might happen to a blogger is losing or decreasing of his blog’s valuable Page Rank. Early this week, Google once again has done another PR updating and sure enough, my blogs were not spared. This one gained what it lost during the previous update while another went one rank lower.

Losing a PR or even a decrease can be very frustrating. However, I have come to accept that as a blogger, it is but a part of my life. My blogs have no immunity when it comes to PR updating. There is no use if I cry a bucket, my PR won’t improve if I do that. I usually let myself rant and whine for some time and I am thankful for my husband and my fellow blogger friends for letting me indulge. And if my PR increases, I celebrate! But that’s just that. Life goes on. And on. And on. And certainly, another PR update takes place sooner or later. It’s either I lose some more, or I gain again. Well, that’s the life of a blogger!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font