It All Ends: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

>> Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows It is shown on cinemas! The last installment of Harry Potter, that is. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is now showing on the big screen and some friends have already seen it. Frankly, I was not able to catch the first part of this ending and I intend to watch it first before hitting the big screen for this super final ending. Our weekend is quite busy this week and I still have to set the date with the husband. Most likely, it will be next weekend. By that time, I hope that the cinemas are not as packed as I expect them to be tomorrow and on Sunday. It will be a movie date for the husband and myself since our not-so-little girl is quite scared of movies with too much violence and conflict. Hehehe. She’s still a baby, alright.

What about you, have you seen the movie? Or do have plans to see it?

1 comments:

Meagan July 16, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Going to see it tonight! Super excited!!

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font