Friends Old and New

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One of the perks of our recent trip was a meet up with a very old friend of mine, R. We spent an entire afternoon catching up as it’s been a long time since we’ve last seen each other. We talked about the past, our former classmates and our friends, our kids and husbands. We exchanged notes about parenting, homemaking, marriage, cooking and we even had a discussion on which are the

safe diet pills for moms like us. During the late afternoon, she toured us around some churches and our day was capped with a very sumptuous dinner in a nice restaurant. It was a great day and we can’t wait to see each other again before the year ends.

I pride myself for belonging to different circles of friends. Some I have known since I was a wee bit young while others, I have met just last year. However, I am happy to report that these friends are just the best and that I can count on them (and they can count on me!) on anything. Truly I am blessed! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font