The Sign of Love

>> Thursday, June 23, 2011

During our commute late this afternoon, my daughter and I had a chance to ride with three students who happen to be deaf and mute. Oh, if they could only express verbally! I would love to eavesdrop listen to them as they exchange stories. They were discussing, sharing stories using their hands during our short ride. They were being noisy silently, if there is such a phrase.

They remind me of our short sign language class some years back. I cannot remember the lessons but one sign that stuck in my memory is this:

I Love You Sign 
I LOVE YOU.

And I did not even pick that up from our class. :)

photo source

1 comments:

Jhari June 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

When I was still in the Church, may mga ka-churchmates kami na deaf. May bansag kami dun sa isa kasi siya na ata ang pinaka maingay na mute sa lahat sa kanila. Kasi ang kampay ng kamay lagi nalang, hahaha!

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font