Overhauled!

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

 
Driven by disappointment caused by decline in Page Rank plus anxiety over oh-so-many things, I have decided to do an overhaul with this blog! Have you noticed?

The new header looks neat! Those photos of flowers were taken by yours truly during our trip last year to Eden’s Park in Davao City. Actually, I have been planning to revamp blog’s look for quite some time now and I did work on a header but it was hideous and it will never see the light of day. Ever.

Going back. I do not know what to do with all those photos and I think that it is fitting to use them here. I also used an overlay from Fei-Fei’s Stuff’s Some Stuff Template No. 9. However, I do not feel confident about the entire work yet. The borders feel constricting, don’t you think? Or maybe I just can’t get over with the light and clean colors of the previous layout yet.

Anyway, this will do for now. Blogger has been acting up since last night and I not want to mess up with it.

1 comments:

Jhari July 1, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Ok...
Just dropping by to leave some love notes. Nagulat ako sa theme. Nice one teh.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font