How Do You Reward Yourself?

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One of the things that I usually do after a hard day’s work is to reward myself with some treats. I usually stock up on chocolates and chips. Or the husband brings home some chocolate bars for me. Recently, I added chips as I like to eat something sweet and something salty.

I mentioned this to a friend while we were chatting over YM early tonight. If there is one thing that we both share, it is the love for chocolates. Well last week, her sister advised her to use Sharis discount code to buy this:

Sharis Berries  


That is a Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Giant Dipped Fancy Berries! I was so green with envy especially that after a tiring housework today, I have no chocolate bar nor a small pack of chips to reward my self with. When the husband called, he promised me that we will replenish my stock during the weekend. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font