Normal?

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May is finally here and as much as I anticipate the coming of this month, I also dread it because it signifies the nearing end of our summer break. My daughter and I will be back to our normal routine very soon and I am not sure yet if I will be enrolling for another degree. The option to apply for some local jobs here is open too but I still can’t see myself working full time again any time soon. So there. Our normal for the upcoming school year is not final yet

It’s a good thing that we still have a month or so to enjoy the break and there is still a lot of time to contemplate on what to do with my time in the next school year. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font