My Date

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

Upon checking in on Facebook yesterday, I read that a friend of mine who lives nearby is looking for a movie date. It’s been a while since we last saw each other (plus I want to see Thor again) so I sent him a message that I was free and could go and watch it with him. We agreed to meet at a mall for some shopping, have lunch and then go to another mall for the movie.

He is the friend I can usually ask for beauty tips and advices as he is more vain compared to me. He even suggested some what he claims to be the best acne products he has tried when I complained about my nasty breakouts. Aside from the lunch and movie treat, he also helped me pick a good sunblock lotion since my daughter and I are going to hit the beach soon. Moreover, he helped me pick the right design and size of shorts for the little girl.

It was a great day spent with a great friend. Until next time, Roy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font